Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripping Apart An Existing Post
Big Grin 
Sometimes, I get a request from a client to take their existing articles and rewrite every single a single with a fresh voice or style. I generally appear at these kinds of projects with a bit of suspicion, as I wonder if the articles are owned by the client or swiped from a person else. I only proceed if I am confident that the articles are, certainly, the intellectual property of the individual possessing them.

As soon as I get the articles in hand, I look over every single one particular cautiously to see what should be done to whip them into shape. This witty Article Writing and Clients: When Things Do Not Work Out - The World Is Big - Zordis use with has numerous lofty tips for where to allow for this thing. I have to inform you I have received some of the worst written rubbish from gleeful customers expecting me to improve upon their initial poor efforts. Lets just say that I by no means inform my consumers exactly what I think of their original operate, but I am not shy about carrying out a hatchet job on an write-up either!

I like red pens and I bring a single out and start crossing out sentences, correcting grammar, adjusting paragraphs, and inserting my notes. There are occasions when my marks look to outnumber the words that were previously typed or written.

If the client offers to me the project on diskette, I basically insert the diskette [following operating a virus verify, of course] and print out each write-up in Microsoft Word and go at it. In the event you desire to learn more about clicky, there are thousands of resources people could pursue. If no diskette is supplied then I simply input the write-up with my adjustments integrated and take it from there.

Usually, I need to redo all or parts of an post two or 3 instances prior to I get a good really feel for it. Then and only then is it sent off to the customer for their review.

Quite frankly, it is less difficult for me to write an article from scratch then it is to take an existing post and rip it apart. Nonetheless, I savor the challenge and normally get a job effectively done in response as I transform an existing piece from an ugly duckling into a graceful swan..